Menu
Ali7865
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I want my old number back

I've bought a new package and they've given me a new number, the old number is ported and belonged to my dad but they won't switch to the old number. Any help?

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want my old number back

Hi @Ali7865,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having this issue regarding a number port. To clarify, is this regarding a Virgin Media landline number, or a Virgin Mobile number?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ali7865
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ali7865,

Thank you for confirming.

During the sign up process, did you make note that you'd want to transfer your landline contact number from your previous provider to us as part of joining?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ali7865
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah during the sign up process I noted that I wanted to transfer landline numbers. 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ali7865,

Thank you for getting back to us to confirm.

I'm going to send you a private message in a moment to acquire some further details from you. Please respond to this at your convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos