Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I need to change landline number

I need to change home phone number because boyfriends ex has got hold of it and I’m having calls from lots of people . Tried TPS but I’m now getting scam calls too 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I need to change landline number

can give customer services a call via 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can request a change of number takes around 24hrs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is it free 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TB3,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of what's happening with the calls and want to assist in getting this sorted. 

I'll PM you now so we can discuss the account freely.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @TB3 - thanks for joining me on PM. I am sorry you were not comfortable with giving security information out via the PM chat. As such we were not able to complete the request for the number change. You can also look on my profile which should provide you clarity that I do indeed work for Virgin Media.

If you do wish to return to PM regarding this matter, I'd be more than happy to sort this out.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos