Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have no phone service along with a number of my neighbours

Testing gives ambivalent result and tells me to phone 150. how on earth can I do this and there seem to be no other way of reporting the fault.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have no phone service along with a number of my neighbours

Hi am sorry to hear that you have lost all services, can you please private message me so i can get your account details and look further into the fault for you?

Albert Boateng
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I'm here to help you get this resolved, can you private message me and send  me your account number post code and site id.

I am a virginmedia field technician and my advice is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If you think my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some Kudos

Regards

Darren

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the contact number we have sent a text and await a response

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, if you dont hear back, please private message me your account number and area number so i can find out whats causing the total lost of service. i am virgin media tech. awaiting a text message might take quite awhile. thank you
Albert Boateng
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for this info yesterday, is there any update as to when phone services will be restored?

Hi just an Update on the area, 

there would seem to be a major outage in the area affecting all services currently.

Virgin media engineers are working on the issues. 

Current services affected and intermittent are Tv, catch-up, on-demand, broadband. Issue caused by High Utilization

Current resolution time is on-onging.

Am so sorry to have to inform you on this, but please do rest assured that we will endvour to get all services back and running at 100%

Take care and you can check service status via https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

Regards

0 Kudos