Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I can’t hear Virgin caller.

This is just one caller, since about 5 days ago. All the rest are ok. Things were all ok before that.

Now he rings me and can hear me saying Hello, but I can’t hear him. If I am out, he hears my answerphone message and thinks he has left a message, but nothing records.

There is no problem if I ring him, or if he rings other people. The problem seems to be just between us..... him ringing me. We have both swapped phones around and the problem persists, so it is not to do with the phones themselves.

Virgin has checked both lines and say they are ok. A technician is booked for Friday, but both of us (me and my friend) will have to be in so the technician can see the problem for himself.

Has anyone come across this before? Just one number seems to be affected.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t hear Virgin caller.

I posted this message a few days ago and have had no responses at all. Have now found from these boards that it is not an isolated case, but no-one from Virgin has contacted me either.

the technician called yesterday and said everything my end was OK and problem must be with my partner. He has been told the same thing, that the problem must be with me.

Just how do you get a knowledgeable person to talk to?

0 Kudos