Menu
HEL28
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can't get through to my 92 year old mother whos just had Virgin installed

My frail 92 year old mother had Virgin installed for TV and internet onFriday.  I am very concerned as I cannot call her.  She can call out.  Her old provider TalkTalk says they have transferred the number and Virgin confirm this.  Virgin are not dealing with this issue satisfactorily.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't get through to my 92 year old mother whos just had Virgin installed

Hi Hel28,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you aren't able to get hold of your Mother, I would like to get this resolved for you and see if everything is OK with your mum's services., I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

HEL28
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Paul. I think my nieces husband has got it sorted - at least he's got a commitment from Virgin to phone my mum before midday tomorrow and have someone out within 4 hours of that to fix the problem. It appears that the installation may have not been done correctly. She can make calls and use the internet, just can't receive calls. Can I contact you tomorrow if we have problems getting it resolved?
Heather
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Heather, 

Thank you for the update, of course if this doesn't get resolved please let us know and we will be happy to look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
HEL28
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Did you send me another message about looking into my mums account on Sunday?  I have it on my phone but not when I log in on my pc?  You asked for her account number and name?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @HEL28

I can see that Paul popped you a reply around 3 hours ago or so - please do let us know if you still need any help

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos