Menu
lizd999
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having difficulty getting through by phone to Virgin Media any help here please

I have spoken several times to Virgin Media (after long waits being put on hold) but still my request has not been carried out correctly.  I now no longer live at the address where I had my Virgin Media service so calling and being put on hold for 30 minutes ++ would be very costly.  Can someone please call me ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am having difficulty getting through by phone to Virgin Media any help here please

Hello lizd999

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and welcome to the community. Can you confirm what it is you're looking to discuss with the team please?

We're here to help and look forward to your response.

Rob

0 Kudos
lizd999
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am having difficulty getting through by phone to Virgin Media any help here please

It is about something they sent to me which said I didnt have to sign a contract and another which they sent which conflicts with it which says I have to sign a new contract.

I have moved out of my home and wish to retain that number but I wont be making calls on that number. I want to retain the number until I move into a new home when I will transfer that number to my new address.  So I want line rental nut no calls.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming.

I understand the process for this depends on where you're moving to, so it's probably best we discuss the details via PM.

Look out for the purple envelope & get back to me when you can, we'll do our best to help. 

Tom

0 Kudos