cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Telephony Disabled - old landline also not working

Stoichkov75
Joining in

Hi,

I've had the notification letter that my telephone service is going over the hub but I can't find the letter - I thinks its still someway off in my area.

About 2 weeks ago my landline stopped working - BT were working in the street about the same time

So, after about a week, I called VM and an operator said she'd post the adaptor for the hub which arrived today. I've gone through the process of trying to connect my phone but I'm not having any luck. When I've logged into my Hub I can see it says 'Telephony: Disabled'

Stoichkov75_0-1696949988910.png

having a read of this forum and a look at the hub setting webpage - I don't think I can turn that 'on'?

So - I'm without a telephone service. The old landline seems to have been knocked out, the new service not ready yet until the proper switch over happens! Can mine be 'turned on'?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Stoichkov75,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, we are not able to turn the function on from here. I have looked into this and can see that your line is still on the old system, I have refreshed your lines connection to the network, please can you check the line once again for me? If this hasn't helped to resolve the issues, we can send a technician out to investigate and hopefully resolve the issues, the technician maybe able to do the conversion on the visit, if your line cannot be resolved. Please let me know how the checks go and we can get a technician booked, should we need to

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the prompt reply and action - I've re-set the Hub a few times and checked the cables and still nothing. The telephony is still showing as 'disabled' too. Is it possible to book that engineer's call please?

Thanks

Thanks for trying Stoichkov75,

So we can take a closer look, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm