Menu
Gradot12
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 phone not working.

Received Hub 4 today 15/10/2020 like others phone not working any new solutions to this problem?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 4 phone not working.

Hello

When you install a new hub then the phone can take 24hrs to be activated on the system.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Gradot12,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry your phone wasn't working after installation, I have had a look our end and can see the phone line is showing as active with no issues, as DJ_Shadow1966 advised it can take a little while for everything to work properly when a new router is installed.

If you are still having issues with this please let me know and I will be happy to look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Gradot12
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

,Hello Mike

I am pleased to tell you my phone is now working 24 hours after router installation as you  informed me. Thank you Mike for your advice.

Graham

0 Kudos
Gradot12
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Thank you for your concern and help regarding my phone not working after new router installation. I am pleased to tell you it is now working.

Graham

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Your welcome, if you have any more queries by all means come on back to the forum we do have a great team of VM staff members, VIPs and normal customers with a great deal of knowledge. Stay safe and have a great weekend.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos