Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How to upgrade home phone?

Am trying to upgrade my home phone package. The website is broken so gives me an error when I try to do it online. You won’t answer my call so I can’t do it over the phone. Your stupid live chat bot bounces me to the broken website so that doesn’t work.

So how am I supposed to upgrade my home phone? Please don’t give me any excuses about the virus and the effects it’s having. I know all about it and have had better service from far smaller companies than this one. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to upgrade home phone?

Hi RPB,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry you're having difficulty upgrading the home phone. Please text the team on 07533051809 and we can assist further with this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, thanks for the number. I got through ok but then got sorted out faster on the live chat system.
Thanks for helping 😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same problem, trying to upgrade home phone package website reports error, call centres closed and online chat doesn’t respond at all. Shocking service, would leave but hey you can’t do that unless you can actually contact them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Live Chat system, Where is that please ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bramwema, 

thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with getting through to us, we cannot process upgrades from here. Our call centres are open 8 am until 8 pm Monday to Saturday 

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos