cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup landline on superhub

JayMcB79
On our wavelength

My landline phone box inside the house if faulty. I can't have anyone in to replace it, how can I get the landline on the Superhub 4 setup?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us @JayMcB79.

Unfortunately we are not currently switching over your area. We are changing all our customer over to our new 21cv telephone service region by region and will be in touch with you when we’re ready to complete your migration.

When we would need to send out a technician to fix the issues with your existing wall socket before your services are migrated over to the new network.

You mentioned that you cannot have anybody visit, is this due to you being isolation or shielding at the moment?

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JayMcB79,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on here. 

Your phone service has yet to be migrated over to provide the service via your hub, what problems are you having with the phone line via your wall socket? 

Regards,

Steven_L

JayMcB79
On our wavelength

The wall socket is faulty, I've even tried to re-punch the wires down again.

Thanks for coming back to us @JayMcB79.

Unfortunately we are not currently switching over your area. We are changing all our customer over to our new 21cv telephone service region by region and will be in touch with you when we’re ready to complete your migration.

When we would need to send out a technician to fix the issues with your existing wall socket before your services are migrated over to the new network.

You mentioned that you cannot have anybody visit, is this due to you being isolation or shielding at the moment?

Regards,

Steven_L