Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How to send an email to Customer services when landline is down.

Attempting for the passed two days to get response when we can have an Engineer visit re Landline which is down.  Excuse from Customer service, Junction box fault, suppose to be repaired Mon, now after 45 minutes on phone, cannot visit till pm Tuesday.  Anybody got an email address, as nothing is indicated on Virgin Media website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to send an email to Customer services when landline is down.

Do you know why there is no e-mail address on the web site? Surprise. That's because there isn't one. VM do not conduct business via e-mail.  Wait here and a member of the VM Forum Team will pick this up and help you report the fault. Or you can phone 0345 454 1111 from another phone and report it. That number is often included in call packages so it'll be free. If you have a VM mobile then calling 150 (faults) is free.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baz73, 

I am sorry you've been having this problem with your landline, but thank you for using the forums to try and find a fix for it. 

Also, thanks HowardML for your advice, its true we don't have an email point of contact, however we have webchat, text, post and phone calls available to all customers here, sorry for any inconvenience this caused. 

As for your engineer visit, I can see its meant to go ahead today. Please let me know how this goes and if you need any further help, I can PM you securely if you need assistance. 

Kind regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline restored one hour ago.  Still await a visit from Engineers to cover trench where we have exposed wiring and a thumping big hole covered by a cone.  Are they coming today or not?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Megan L.  We are fully aware of the telephone nos for Virgin, especially where you wait up to 45 minutes before getting through to Customer Services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baz73, 

I am sorry that you're feeling so frustrated, I am happy to help as much as possible. 

I'm happy to hear that your landline issue is all restored now. I can see on our faults checker the engineer is booked in today between 1pm and 6pm to rebury the cable. 

As for the call wait times, we do understand the frustration customers feel when the queues are long, which is why we have multiple methods of contact, especially when it comes to faults. You can use our webchat service which is really handy and convenient, however if you need to call the best time would be 8:00am as its our quietest time.

Please keep us up to date with this issue. 

Kind regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos