Menu
kilijprasad
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How to make a complaint

I was a virgin media customer since 2019 on a monthly rolling contract with broadband for an year for my rented property for 1 year and after end of my offer on pay monthly contract I called to cancel my contract since I couldn't find any monthly offer with virgin I had only 6 more months contract with the property when I was talking to the agent with virgin I was offered a new plan where I had pay only 1 Pound extra with my existing plan so I was happy because I don't had to go through any hassle to find new supplier after 5 months I called to cancel my contract after waiting over 30 minutes I manager to speak to someone and he surprised me saying I'm on a yearly contract but he can disconnect the service and within 48 hours someone will call me and discuss about the payment plan "I wasn't aware that I was been signed in for a yearly contract If that was the case I will be saying no because I know for sure I will be moving out from that property.

After a day got an email for virgin that I need to pay 145 Pounds I called again and I was on waiting for 30 minutes and got a chance to talk to person name Ariel and explain my problem he said this issue will be handle by Moving team they will find me a solution I was yes and call has been transfers and I was on waiting for 20 minutes again call was picked and dropped by call centre agent.

I called again same problem waiting on 35 minutes and person from moving team couldn't help and transfers to customer service team member and Person from customer service team couldn't help and transferred me to credit team person name Pablo so rude and unprofessional not willing to listen to me mainly don't understand the what I was trying to tell, keep repeating the same again and again without listening to me like he is my customer and I was trying sell something to him also I’ve been told he know what to do with note on his system so no one will help me.

Can Someone advice me please.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to make a complaint

any chances to your services starts a new contract
0 Kudos
kilijprasad
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was not been told any thing about contracts, This is my issue is , I know how monthly contracts works but the agent who sold me didn't inform anything about the contract only I've been told was my monthly pay which was 1 GBP more then what I was paying for an year.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kilijprasad, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and experience with the team, it's not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I've had a look into the back end of things and can see since posting you've spoken to the team who have advised further and they've raised a complaint for you. 

The team will be back in touch soon to discuss this further but if you have any concerns then let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
kilijprasad
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

Thank you for getting back to me, Is there's any ETA that you can give me with regards to this issue? Because Pablo told me that I'm no longer virgin media customer since the day I got line disocnneted and paying the bill amount is up to me it's not his problem since I'm no longer with virgin media.I'll attach the image of call durations that I have spend with virgin Media.

Also please let me how team will get back to me I didn't give any of my contact details?

IMG_1668.PNGIMG_1670.PNGIMG_1671.PNG

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We do aim to reply to all complaints within 28 days. 

Your complaint handler should be in touch soon to discuss things further. 

I do apologise for the experience you've had and I'll see if I can message the complaint handler for them to get back in touch. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
kilijprasad
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

Today I have received a email to pay my outstanding kindly let me know what to do? also I spoke to a person name Jas from your contact centre and she asked me to pay the outstanding as soon as possible if not this will effect my credit also she told me that my compline is still active,

My question is, how this outstanding amount will effect my credit if this if my compline is still active? Please explain to me.

Kind Regards,

Prasad.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi kilijprasad,

To make a payment you would either need to access your online account or call into the team on 150/0345 454 1111. 

Any overdue unpaid payments are noted on your credit file. 

^Martin

0 Kudos