sadsam
On our wavelength

Thanks so Ren 3 is the max thanks for the info 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sadsam, thank you for reaching out on our help forums and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to see you're having issues with connecting your phones to your new hub, could you please expand a bit more on this problem so we can best advise and assist?

Do only some or all phones have issues when connecting to the hub and do other devices have access to the broadband services currently?

Also, as you said this hub is new have you been able to manually connect the devices to the new Wi Fi name and network (details are on the sticker at the bottom of the hub itself)?

Lastly, could you tell us (or post a screenshot if possible) if you get an error code or message when trying to connect or what exactly goes wrong when trying to access internet from these handsets?

Please, share more and we're here to help where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The maximum REN value of the hub based lines is 3.

So if a phone is rated at a REN of 1, you can have up to 3 connected without issues.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

sadsam
On our wavelength

I not have any issues with the two phones i have connected it was just a question ?

sadsam
On our wavelength

Thanks so Ren 3 is the max thanks for the info