Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How long for home phone upgrade to activate?

As the title suggests. 

How long for home phone upgrade to activate? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How long for home phone upgrade to activate?

Hi, are you an existing customer trying to add phone service? Are you a new customer trying to sign up with virgin? Are you trying to upgrade your existing home phone service by adding extra features? 

- Although I am a Virgin Media service technician, the responses given on here are from my personal experience in the field and should be taken as such -
If I was able to help you please let others know by marking my answer as helpful. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo 🙂
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying.

I'm an existing customer and wanted to upgrade so we can call grandchildren etc.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unless you are trying to switch your number over from a different provider, it should be pretty straight forward. If you have a superhub 3 in your house for the internet and are looking to get a Virgin number, you might be able to get a quick connect kit, which means virgin will send you a dongle to plug into the back of the modem, then you plug your phone into the modem straight away. I would give them a call or try the live chat on our website as you will have to speak to a sale representative either way. Please understand though, many of our call centres have been closed down due to the lock down, so getting through might take longer than usual but things are being done behind the scenes to fix it. Hope this helps, please stay safe!

- Although I am a Virgin Media service technician, the responses given on here are from my personal experience in the field and should be taken as such -
If I was able to help you please let others know by marking my answer as helpful. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo 🙂
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again for your help.
0 Kudos