cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i speak to a human being?

Ihatethis1
Joining in

My phone line is noisy, two engineer visits confirmed that I need new cabling from the street.  2 months have passed, no contact by virgin and bloody impossible to get an answer using the automated system, chat bots and all the other tech.  Can I just speak to a human being to ask the question "when will the fault be fixed"?  An example of when tech gets in the way of good customer service.  I shouldn't need to resort to this to get an answer - as the only alternative is to write a letter of complaint! Come on guys, throw me a fish please 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ihatethis1 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're currently unable to use your landline because of the quality.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks Ihatethis1 

I have popped an email to the field based manager in your area.  Problem is for me to book a technician from here to do your cabling, the field may ask me why I've done this.  I've copied and pasted your public post into the email.  They can make their enquiries based on this and I am sure we can get the ball moving.

Regards

Lee

Thanks for you help.  I have to say its crazy that customers have to go to this length to have a human involved.  One to feed back if you ever get the chance 🙂

Lets hope it gets a response

John 

I am confident you will get a response.  

Regards

Lee