Menu
Rob777
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I escalate my phone problem?

I have had a very noisy phone line for over 2 months now. Engineers visited me on 28th May and again on 11th June. They both said the problem was in not in my home but in the external ducting which they couldn't fix. They both stated they would report the problem to the 'network section'. Nothing has happened - the line is still noisy.

If I report the fault again through the normal VM process, an engineer call out is arranged - but this will simply lead to a repetetion of the last 2 visits - and nothing will happen.

How do I go about escalating this problem within Virgin Media - so that sopemone actually fixes the fault? Also, as the line is effectiverly unusable, how do I go about obtaining some compensation?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I escalate my phone problem?

Sorry to hear that you've still got a noisy phone line Rob777. If work is required in the external ducting and they've raised it, we wouldn't have sight of the ticket as they use a different system. I've mailed the Area Field Manager to see if a ticket has been raised and will update you when he gets back to me.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I escalate my phone problem?

Hi @Rob777 ,

I've received a reply back from the Area Field Manager who cannot see the work for the external ducting raised and has advised to get another tech out to fix the noisy line and to get the external ducting work fixed. I've booked a tech visit for you for the soonest available date, please check your online cable account for details about the tech visit and it will allow you to re-arrange the visit to a different date that is convenient for you. Please see this link for more information.

I've also added on the job notes to repair the noisy line and to book the required external ducting work with the correct Team and please post back with an update on how it goes.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos