Menu
Finecitygirl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How do I email an official complaint?

Fourth month running and (despite numerous promises!) Virgin STILL cant get my monthly bill correct! I need this to be dealt with as an official complaint, or, by a senior manager, who can actually get this sorted. Whats the email address please?

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I email an official complaint?

Hello

VM do not do support / complaints by email I am afraid, there is a web page https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Finecitygirl,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry that you've been having some problems with your monthly bill and haven't had the help you've needed up to now.

Can you tell me exactly what's happened? What is causing the bill to be wrong? Is there something missing discount wise? 

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Finecitygirl
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks DJ. I already tried that over a week ago...and just got ignored!

0 Kudos
Finecitygirl
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Melissa,

They keep sending incorrect bills, its been going on for four months now. Each month I call them up try to correct it and they agree to make it right next month. Next month, we start the whole sorry saga, with the incorrect amounts, all over again! They just keep helping themselves to however much they want from my bank account, even when I repeatedly call them in advance of the money being taken to tell them its incorrect!.... Such incompetence!   Grrr! 

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to me.

Have you looked at a full breakdown of your charges via your online account here

Are there any extra charges for things like call usage that could explain this?

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Finecitygirl
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Melissa, yes...there are no extra charges, it IS something to do with an issue over various discounts, but, they just cant, (or dont want to) get the bills right ( they always overcharge!). Despite my many phone calls, I just know they they are going to completely ignore me, yet, again, and help themselves to whatever they want from my bank account on Monday ( even though I told them, last week, the amount is wrong!). They are just doing what they like and they've got everything tied up so tightly, customers can seemingly, do absolutely nothing to stop them!   

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Finecitygirl,

Thanks for checking your bill breakdown, I'm sorry for the confusion regarding your billing. 

So I can help further I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope in the top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos