Menu
Darryl-66
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How do I contact virgin media

Hi,

Does anyone know how to contact customer support I logged a ticket it took a week for them to respond all I need to do is reset my security details in order to reset my password but via text message they keep asking the same silly question that the answers are in my account that I do not have access to 

Today I my broadband and telephone stopped work and I am unable to contact customer support to report as fault all I get told is call 150 which I cant no dial tone so then call 0345 454 1111 which just give a message number not used but also doesn't connect 

The text service refuse to assist kee just giving the same number had one person say login to your account and contact, which then brings me back to my original problem cant login to my account 

I bet I know what would happen if I stopped paying the bill

any ideas please 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I contact virgin media

Good Afternoon Darryl-66

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been struggling to get through to our team to have a resolution to your password dilemma.

If you've been unable to pass data protection with the request of characters from the memorable word, or being able to offer correct answers to secondary questions, then we will seek to send a letter to assist you the account holder further.

When we're able to pass data protection, we can then make the required changes to the account with the account holder only.

If you are the account holder, do feel free to come back to us once this letter arrives and we'll seek to assist further 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Darryl-66
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yet another complete waste of time answer I can reset anything on my banking and credit cards online or via and this may well come of a shock to you someone human if you are not sure what this is it is someone who you can speak with who is able to help some companies call this a customer services 

spent hours trying and trying and finally got through to yes this human person who fixed the issue in 3 minutes so does that question the whole of vm doesn’t know how to run a customer support team or do you even have one and that you are not intrested in your customers but very happy to take peoples money 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you feel this way.

As David has advised please do get back to us when the letter arrives so we can pass security and assist further.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Darryl-66
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well after many hours of trying and finally connecting to the support number and speaking to someone they were able to reset all my details within 3 minutes

Amazing no need for silly questions where the answer is in the account and no need for days/weeks for a letter that may or may not arrive

all that is needed now if for VM to employ more people and guess what you might just might be able to say you have a customer service because as it currently stands you don’t and not that just my opinion, that is fact from other people sick and tired in trying to contact VM

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you managed to pass security with the team.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Darryl-66
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes funny after hours of trying it took 3 min to fix 

your text system is a total joke and waste of time not a customer service 

and still no telephone 

0 Kudos
Darryl-66
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just to update the letter arrived open with my security password in big bold letters mmm doesn’t seem a clever security process to me

0 Kudos