Menu
POPY
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How can i contact VM?

Hi,

I have urgent quastion about my phone line engineer apoitmthat.

As my landlind not working I tried to contact VM via my mobile but the waiting time is crazy!           I really need to speak with somone. Any one have email address or any other way that i can contact VM and get reply? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Ian_41
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can i contact VM?

hi,
Whats the problem with the appointment?

Ian

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
POPY
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian,

We had engineer appoitment today to install our landline. During the installation the engineer found that VM needs to change the cable from the box in the street to my house. The engineer said that he will have to book another team to change the cable but later he phone me back and saidvthat appointment is booked for July!!! He also said that as it's a phone line and its high priority they will probably will do it within few days. The only problem is that i dont have any confirmation and as my wife starting to work from home she really need the land line.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi POPY,

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear there have been some delays with the installation of the phone line.

With the time for the installation being in July, it sounds like this could possibly be down to construction work required in order to change the cabling but I can double check this for you. 

Ill send you over a private message now to grab a few more details and we can go from there. The message will drop in to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos