cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House phone not working.

joshybaba_2
Joining in

My house phone is not receiving or making calls keeps coming up with "line in use", can i get help here?

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @joshybaba_2,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your landline connection at the moment! I can understand how frustrating this can be.

Have you been able to take a look at our Landline Faults page to see if this can help resolve your issue? 

Please try unplugging and re-connecting your landline phone to see if this can fix your issue.

Have you tried connecting a different landline handset to see if this issue is active on both of them?

Please give this a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Pauline, have tried as advised still not working, have also lost dialling tone at the moment.

Thanks

Hi @joshybaba_2,

Thank you for the update on this. I've checked things on our end and I'm unable to detect any issues on the line currently to explain the problems that you appear to be facing.

To confirm, have you been able to try all of the advice provided by my colleague, including trying a different landline handset?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!