cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone

Bigmichelle77
Joining in

Ive never used my home phone in over 10 years, just tried to connect one and realised it connects into the hub but i dont have the correct lead. Where can i get one? 

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bigmichelle77, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

To clarify, have you received any notification from us that your home phone is ready to be migrated or did you get a message on the landline when you attempted to use it via the wall socket?

If yes, we will need to make the arrangements for this to completed for you so do please let us know and we will be happy to help. 

More information can also be found here

Thank you, 

Nat

Thankyou for your reply, ive plugged the phone into the wall socket and there is nothing so looked online where it told me to plug into the hub

Thanks for getting back to me Bigmichelle77.

When you say there is nothing when you use the wall socket, is there no dial tone? Are you able to test an alternative handset?

Thanks

Nat

Hi natalie

Have tried 2 different hand sets and both have no dial tone

Thanks for confirming 🙂 

I would like to take a look at your account from our side just to check if your area is ready for migration or if there are any issues with the landline detected. 

To do this I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm some details. I will send this over now and it should be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi Bigmichelle77

Thanks for your time chatting private message and for your patience whilst we looked in this.

I am very happy we have been able to get an appointment scheduled for you but do please get back in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks 

Nat