Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Home phone

My home phone isn't working, no dial code, it's been like that for a couple of days plus I've managed to destroy my mobile so I can't call virgin!!!

is there a problem with the line?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone

Hi pennieproctor,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry that you've been having trouble with your landline and can't get in touch, let's see what we can do!

There's no area outage raised for your local network, and I haven't been able to find anything immediately wrong with your line itself. However, I'm more than happy to run through a few checks with you.

First of all, could you please confirm whether your Virgin landline has ever worked in your current property?

Secondly, is your landline connected to the large master telephone socket with a logo, or a smaller extension socket?

Could you also let me know if you have any other devices connected to the phoneline, such as fax machines, modems, or other phones?

It would also be beneficial to ensure the handset is correctly seated and the power unit switched on, as well as testing an alternative handset if you're able.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos