Menu
BellaBoo103
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone won’t receive incoming calls

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please.

Two weeks ago we moved home and took Virgin with us. The engineers were great and said our home phone line would be up and running within 24/48 hours. However, we were quickly able to make outgoing calls but have never been able to receive them. I have phoned the correct department three times now, (more times than that as I had to go to work a few times and had to hang up) being held in a queue for an hour each time. I speak to someone eventually, I understand Eve one is buy, they run tests and then say there is a problem, they don't know what it its though. They disconnect me to try and call me back on the home phone and take my mobile number incase they cant get through on the house phone. Then nothing happens and I have to call back and get stuck in another hours long queue. Does anyone have any idea what my problem may be so that I can tell them when I call back AGAIN. We are feeling so frustrated now. It seems impossible to resolve and so hard to get through!! Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone won’t receive incoming calls

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums, BellaBoo103.

Sorry to hear that your home phone has not been working, are you able to confirm if you are not able to receive calls from all lines or is it only mobile or BT lines?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
BellaBoo103
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thank you for your reply. Our home phone won’t receive any calls at all, mobiles either virgin or other and other landlines. We have an engineer coming out this afternoon to have a look and see if they can find out why.  

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and the update, BellaBoo103. Our engineer will be able to get this sorted for you. Let us know how it goes.

0 Kudos