Menu
Devito99
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Home phone still not working

Yesterday, an engineer visited about problems with our phone which has not been working for some time . He told us it would be fixed after 24 hours, but it I have just got home from work and it is still not working .any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone still not working

Hi Devito99, 

Really sorry your landline isn't working after your tech visit, I can appreciate you're keen to know what's going on. 

I've had a look at this for you and can see that this has been passed to our back office team who will have it sorted as soon as possible. 

Please keep us updated on how you get on with this. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
Devito99
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Any idea when this will be. Will it be today?

Could you send me a sim card so I can contact you more easily.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid I don't have a time scale but they're usually very quick and will be in touch further when they know more. 

Sadly we're unable to send SIM cards but I'm confident this will be sorted ASAP. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Devito99
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello.  Is there any chance that my home phone will be fixed today because it hasn't been working for about 10 days now. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Morning, 

It looks like it's still with our back office team, I'm sure they'll be in touch soon to discuss this further. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Devito99
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Do you have any idea when they will be in touch because I haven't heard anything and the home phone is the only way my wife has to contact her family. Thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Devito99,

Sorry that you have not had any updates regarding this fault and that you're still without a working landline. 

We appreciate you need this issue resolving quickly and our back office team are working on this to get the problem fixed as quickly as possible. 

We do appreciate your patience with this and we will be in contact with you soon.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Devito99
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello, the home phone is still not working and no one has contacted me to give me an update.

Do you divert calls to a mobile number free of charge when the home phone doesn't work?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Devito99,

Sorry that you're still having landline issues. The Call Divert Feature is not a free feature I'm afraid but you can listen to voicemail if you've set it up. Please see this link for more details about our landline features.

I've had a look at your line details and can see that there is a local area fault for the landline and the estimated fix time is 13/10 at 1700hrs.

Please wait until it clears and let us know if you're still having problems with the line in case it's an issue closer to home.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos