Menu
Mummydodo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Home phone still not sorted

I am still waiting for a  response to my ongoing issue with our home phone not working. It is not connected and your ‘people’ are trying to contact me on it. You have my mobile and email. 
this has now been an issue for several months and still paying. 
Also billing issues 

0 Kudos
Mummydodo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Home phone and bill problems

I am still waiting for contact from virgin media regarding my home phone. It does not work as it isn’t connected. You have tried to contact me on a phone line you have not connected. 
you have also messed up my account and sending emails to say we owe money when we have paid. you are also charging me for a phone line we do not have atm 
this has now been going on for several months. 
tganks in anticipation 

0 Kudos
Mummydodo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not connected and incorrect billing

I am still waiting for contact from virgin media regarding my home phone. It does not work as it isn’t connected. You have tried to contact me on a phone line you have not connected. 
you have also messed up my account and sending emails to say we owe money when we have paid. you are also charging me for a phone line we do not have atm 
this has now been going on for several months. 
thanks in anticipation 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not connected and incorrect billing

Multiple threads merged - please do not post multiple threads on the same subject, as per the forum rules.

Were you instructed as to whether the phone line would be a seperate wired socket or connected to your internet hub. All new phone lines should connect to the internet hub?

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Mummydodo
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not connected and incorrect billing

Sorry didn’t think it posted.
It’s not a new line it’s a line we’ve had for years but needed rewiring as per virgin engineer who took the old wire. 
numpties cane and threaded new cable but used tv cable not telephone cable so at present the coil of tv cable is sat on our front garden. 
this all happened in February before lockdown. We are still waiting. 
to top it all they have doubled our bill for no reason. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone and bill problems

Hi Mummydodo

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of these issues. I'll happily look into this.

I will send you a PM now 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos