cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone problem

FB3
Joining in

How do I book an engineer visit for a problem landline. Been trying to phone but just go round in circles on the automated phone service. 

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @FB3 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having with your landline 😔 What exactly is the issue?

In order to book an engineer visit, you can call the customer service team on 0345 454 1111, or 150 from a Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile. For landline faults, you will need to press option one, then two, then three. 

General advice on booking an engineer can be found here

Please pop back to us whenever you're ready.

Regards,
Daniel

Just crackling line, no calls in or out. Have checked equipment all ok. Tried phoning on the number you have given, you just go round in circles as it says it’s doing some checks to save you holding on, phone back in 10 mins. Done that & it just goes back to the same loop. I just need to speak to someone to book an engineer visit to try to resolve. My husband is 87 years old & I need to try to resolve urgently so he can use landline if I am not at hand

Hi @FB3, thank you for your response. We understand your concern.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel