Menu
Burly
Joining in
Message 1 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Home phone plug upgrade

So as ever I get a letter regarding home phone switching to fibre from august and to let them know tried to number on letter you just go around in circles why not put a dedicated link on website so how do I tell virgin to request adapter? Really virgin ceo needs to try using his own service absolutely terrible 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone plug upgrade

Hi @Burly,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

You can find more information about this landline service upgrade here. If you need any further assistance on this matter, please let us know and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Burly
Joining in
Message 3 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Still no clearer  a definite link or a phone number to request ,the letter they’re sending out is as clear as mud .

regards Dave 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Burly,

As advised, the link will provide further information. What would you like clarifying which isn't detailed via that link or any communication you've received?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Burly
Joining in
Message 5 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Show me the actual number I need to request the adapter or link the link only tells you about it ,I can’t see any phone number or link to request the upgrade adapter 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Burly,

Would you mind clarifying what adapter you're referring to exactly? The upgrade is from using the landline service via a wall socket to connecting via your broadband router.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Burly
Joining in
Message 7 of 23
Flag for a moderator

The letter says my landline phone is moving to fibre so I will need an adapter to plug into the Hub to continue to use the landline phone from August 25th .

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Burly,

Would you mind providing a photo of the letter you're referring to, please? Of course, please ensure that any sensitive information is omitted.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Burly
Joining in
Message 9 of 23
Flag for a moderator

DC1FEAE2-CC66-4F3B-B4D7-74C11D1CA064.jpeg

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Burly,

I've read the letter, and I can't see any mention of the adapter that you're referring to.

Would you be able to specify which part of the letter you're referring to where that is mentioned?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos