cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone on copper wire not working

colllie
Tuning in

My home phone on copper has stopped working.  There is no dial tone.  I have had no correspondance stating that its being switched over to the hub.  I've logged into the hub and it states that Telephony is disabled so I can't use that.  How do I go about reporting this and getting it fixed.  Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

tommycockles
Tuning in

Ive had the same issue, and ive been told theyre sending me some cables... and if that doesnt work, an engineers appointment made for the 21st of June.  I have received no warning of this whatsoever

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey colllie,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, I have looked into this. ran some tests and refreshed your line on the network, please can you check your line one more time for me? If you are still having issues, we will need to send out a technician.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello Steven_L,

Thank you, but I've just checked and there is still no dial tone.  I don't think it was that long ago since it was fixed the last time.  Do you know when I'm being switched over to using the hub?

I've just checked and it was October 2022 that the engineer fixed it last. 

Thanks for coming back to us colllie and I'm sorry that you're still having issue with your landline, we will need to arrange for a technician to visit but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Also, we don't have a date for you to move over to the fibre network as of yet. 

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome colllie and please do let me know how the visit goes 🙂

Kind Regards,

Steven_L