Menu
Ted_1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not working

Hi

I have never used my home phone even though I’ve purchased a package with virgin as I’ve never had the need for it . However ive recently decided to use my home phone for WFH. I purchased a BT premium cordless home phone which had the features I needed like mobile sync. However when I have put the cord into the virgin outlet it keeps saying line code error, which after reading other comments means no dial tone. Couple of questions:

how do I find my home telephone number as it is not on the bill and I can’t dial out from the home phone? I want to see if I can receive calls?

how do I fix the outgoing call error? Does a engineer need to come out or something else? Does it need switching on?

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Home phone not working

Good morning i am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number I can check your services and answer any other queries you may have. to PRIVATE MESSAGE me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more