Menu
JanineJ9
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not working

No ring tone at all when wanting to use and doesnt ring out at all. When I have rung the home phone from another phone it says its ringing but the actual home phone doesnt make a sound. Was like that for a few weeks and ordered a new phone, thinking it was that. New phone plugged in and same problem.

Did the any fault to line test and it says it's ok. But it isnt as I can ring out and no one can ring me.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steve_O1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not working

Hi JanineJ9,

Sounds like something has gone wrong our end. Have you tried contacting customer care to book an engineer?

Thanks,

Steve

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Shaun_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
If youd like to send me a Private message with your account number, area reference and address, i can look into this for you?

Thanks
Shaun
If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Retro-Tech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I will need to test your services remotely.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.