cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working - help.

Dickon66
Joining in

I'm having a bit of a problem with my phone. It's not working at all which I found out just today - I used it a few days ago so not entirely sure how long it's been out. I'm assuming that it's because of the switchover to fibre phone lines but I have no adapter to change over. Why on earth would VM switch customers over without making sure the adapters were in place? So I can't use the phone to contact VM and the contact information for messaging is worse than useless - you'd need both a computer and a mobile to use it, what happened to an email address?

So, rant over. Can someone from VM contact me on exactly how I get an adapter or I think my account will undergo a rapid and catastrophic re-evaluation. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dickon66,

Welcome to the Communit yForums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have experienced this issue and have had trouble trying to reach out. I would like to go about looking into this with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dickon66,

Glad we were able to go about looking into your issue for you, do let me know if there is anything further you require or additional questions please do reach out.

Joe