Menu
nefertiti
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not ringing on incoming calls

• Mine is a new line and we've only just tried to connect a phone to it. However the phone is not ringing on incoming calls. I've tried two phones and then a neighbour's phone and none are working. From reading similar posts on here it seems like I might need an engineer's visit but I'm struggling to get through to VM. The first time I was on the phone for 90 mins to several people with no warm handover and told there was a problem with the cabinet (although the website did not show any outages either now or then). I waited the 48hours they suggested and couldn't face another 90 minute call so I tried the messaging service but got cut off after I had been referred to the faults team. I then used the complaints service but heard nothing on that either. Meanwhile my phone still isn't working. Any suggestions for anything I'm missing to fix it myself or any other ways of contacting VM. Thanks for reading.
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not ringing on incoming calls

Hi Nefertiti, 

thank you for your first post and welcome to our forums. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your phone line, I can certainly help you get this booked in. I will pop you over a message so keep your eye open for the purple envelope 🙂

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos