Menu
nelsonsbodyshop
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not ringing in

Hi, 

Was using my phone ok today until this afternoon, people were ringing me & the phone lights up & then goes dead, tried different phones & all doing the same. 

I can ring out but no one can ring in, tried ringing with my mobile but goes dead after one ring.

Rang 150 & but cant get through 

Ran a fault test & it says there is some sort of problem 

Can anyone please help??

0 Kudos
nelsonsbodyshop
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Home phone not ringing in

Can’t get through on 150 & there is no option to talk to anyone on line, we were with BT for years & any faults I was able to get through & problem solved with in a couple of hours, my mother has serious health issues & have people & doctors calling all the time & with not being able to receive  calls & no support from Virgin, absolute joke. We won’t be renewing our contract!!

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi nelsonsbodyshop

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the phone issues and happy to assist. I cannot locate your account from the forum details provided. Please send me a PM with the account details and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for sending me those details. Okay so I can see the phone is plugged into the router, however the router has not been rebooted in 3 months. Can you unplug it for me, wait two minutes and then replug in? Let me know if this solves it

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

nelsonsbodyshop
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your help, that’s it working again, it’s just so frustrating when your trying to help & no one answers the phone 

many thanks again really appreciated 😁

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear all sorted 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team