Menu
hbhann
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not recieving / making calls

We were unable to make or receive calls on our home phone about 2 weeks ago, called up and managed to get through to someone but got cut off part way through, however the phone started to work so we didn't worry about it. Now it has stopped working again, incoming calls just get a busy tone and we are unable to make any out going calls either. Our phone is plugged into the wall socket. 
We can't even get through to the virgin customer service number to try and fix it this time. 

Hoping for some kind assistance / advice. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Home phone not recieving / making calls

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

kizi
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not recieving / making calls

sorry to hear that I hope I can help you I will pm you to get some details there cause be a loose wire some where 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos