Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone - no line connection

Hi

We are unable to phone out as there is no connection. However, people can phone us but when we go to answer it you cannot as it continues to ‘ring ring’.. 

You carried out some work in the M33 postcode recently with significant outages, can you please help us as we don’t know what to do next ??

Thank you !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone - no line connection

Hello Hilly17051966

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch via the forum in regards to the landline issues, we're here to help. Can you confirm if this is still an issue?

If so, do you have a dial tone at all? Is there anything reported here virg.in/service on our service status page?

Let us know.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still no dial tone when you pick the phone up so unable to ring out.

When someone phones us it rings but when we try to answer it all we can here is a continuous’ring-ring’ tone..
We’ve not been able to report it yet. Can you do it for us ??

Thanks !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hilly17051966,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to, I can see there is an issue in your area at the moment , this is an SNR (signal to noise ratio) 

This fix date is 25/11/19 fault reference F007537694 , I can only see this as affecting your TV and internet.

So I can investigate this further and do further checks on your phone, I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.  

Kind regards

Paul.