cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone migration - not working

Mykat
Tuning in

Hello...
The engineer came 9:30am on Monday13 November to do the migration on my home phone. When he finished the wiring, which was just the plug in on an extension lead, VM told him it would not migrate until the next day. It is now Wednesday 15 November and my home phone is not working at all. Dead. Dead with fibre optic plug in. Dead if plugged in normally without plug in. VM needs to sort this out without further delay. I can't call them because my phone is not working

10 REPLIES 10

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mykat 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issue with the phone switchover. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

😩 Phone works when there's an internet connection but the internet connection goes off every few minutes, so really still no phone. 

Screenshot_20231116-064504_Chrome.jpg

Internet has been constantly disconnecting since Monday.

We have rectified everything at this end, but there may be some minor issues at the cabinet that are causing the disruption between the phone and the internet. I will organise another engineer. I have booked one in for Saturday between 8am - 12pm.

Thank you

No problem at all, do keep us updated  🙂

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Mykat
Tuning in

No internet this evening... Again!

Screenshot_20231125-225128_Facebook.jpg

20231125_224813.jpg

20231125_224830.jpg

Hi MyKat,

Sorry to hear that your service dropped last night.

I've had a look at things from this end and your signal levels are all showing as normal, however we can see that disconnections have occured.

How are things this morning? If things continue to be ropey today we can certainly look into booking in an engineer visit for you.

Let us know

Beth

Screenshot_20231126-122128_Chrome.jpg

Again today 😒 Internet comes and goes.