Menu
Nia2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone line fault

Hello,

I was advised by the Virgin Media Twitter account to make a post here in regards to an ongoing problem with my home phone line and that a member of staff will pick it up and invite me into a Private Message to take a look at the problem. 

The line has been down since Tuesday with no dial tone and no one able to call us. It's essential that it's running as we have a Telecare emergency system installed for my vulnerable mother; this system runs off our landline.

Could someone please get back to me on this ad promised on Twitter, as getting through to Customer Services via phone (calling on a mobile) has resulted in being on hold for at least an hour. 

Many thanks. 

0 Kudos
Fatboyslim888
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Home phone line fault

I can completely understand your pain. My home phone has been down since Monday..

I joined the forum on the same basis as yourself but didn't get a PM from any of the VM team.

We get an alert when my mun uses her panic alarm etc.

I've spent overall 3.5 hours talking to the VM technical team (four different people in total) to eventually arrange a technician visit which is later this evening.

I think some members have had a response directly on this forum from VM which is what I was hoping for but had to take matters into my own hands when there was no response.

I used the number 0345 454 1111 as I couldn't dial 150 from my home phone as it wasn't working.

Hopefully someone will read this from VM and respond to you.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

All posts are dealt with in oldest first and may take a couple of days for a VM staff member to get in touch.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Nia2020,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community 

I can take a look at this for you I will pop you over a PM just keep an eye out for the purple envelope

Zoie