Menu
Baldyboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Home phone line dead

Hi, As of today , 24/11/20, my home phone line has been dead. Callers hear a ring but the actual phone has no dialing tone whatsoever, totally dead. Definitely not the phone that is faulty as both upstairs and downstairs handsets are dead. Obviously I am paying for line rental so want this sorted ASAP. Anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone line dead

Good morning @Baldyboy 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I have just had a quick look at your account, I can see that you have managed to book an engineer appointment. 

Please do let us know how this goes and if there is anything else that we are able to assist you with. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Baldyboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Will do, Thanks.

0 Kudos
Baldyboy
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Happy to report that engineer arrived bright and early and after checking a few things had my line working again within the hour. Great.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baldyboy, thanks for coming back to us. I am happy to hear that this has been able to become resolved for you and the engineer was able to get the line back up and running. Please let us know if any further assistance can be provided? Chris 

0 Kudos
Baldyboy
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. All seems good at the moment.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baldyboy, thanks for the message and we are glad to hear that everything is good at the moment, please let us know if anything changes and we will assist where we can. Chris 

0 Kudos