Menu
FrankJohn01
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone landline wall connection no dial tone

Landline house phone (plugged into wall) stopped working, no dial tone 20-1-21 therefore cannot use 150 number. Have tested line via web page troubleshooting, came back “no outage problems”.Checked all cable and phone connections all “OK”. Just in case bought and connected NEW phone and cables still no success. Phoned 0345-454-1111 a number of times using my sons mobile only to be asked  series of questions to indicate a required number then finally to be told there’s a 1 hour waiting time it cost £5.00 for 5min it would have cost £60 had I stayed on. “Crazy”.No phone for 8 days, the lack of means to engage in a proper way to solve this problem (albeit at great cost to myself) gets  more frustrating each day. What do you suggest ???

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone landline wall connection no dial tone

Hi FrankJohn01,

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂

I can see you are affected by an outage the estimated fix time on this is, today at 3pm reference number F00876974701

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
FrankJohn01
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Checked Landline Phone Connection 2.00pm Fri 29th Jan

All working ok.  Great service Zoie.
Thank You 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi FrankJohn01, thanks for the message and we are glad to see that the landline connection is working, I will let Zoie know. Please let us know if you need any further assistance ^Chris

0 Kudos