Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home phone doesn't receive incoming calls

Hi,

I cannot receive incoming calls on my home phone, but can make outgoing calls.

The phone is plugged into the hub and it's a number that I've had transferred from another company earlier this month.

I've looked through the help pages but nothing seems to help! 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

A

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone doesn't receive incoming calls

Morning,

It Sounds like you number hasn't been ported across properly yet, did they give you the completion date for it?

Please feel free to send me a private message with your account number and postcode, and the phone number you are porting and I can check the progress for you.

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone doesn't receive incoming calls

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I will need to test your services remotely.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos