cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone dead

Royley1
Joining in

My mother’s and our own landlines have stopped working today.

Both of our phones are plugged into the traditional sockets.

my mother is almost 90 and I need this contact with her so the matter is urgent ‼️ 

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Royley1👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 
Sorry to hear about these issues with your (and your mother's) landline service! If ever needed, you can check for local outages via 👉 https://virg.in/service or by calling 📞 0800 561 0061. It does look like you are currently affected by an outage, but we would need to send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can check if this is also the case for your mother's service. 
There isn't currently an estimated fix time/date for the outage but this may be if it has only just been raised. 

Please do be aware that the community forum is not an instant response service and so reply times can vary depending on staff working hours and availability. If you ever need to get in touch with us urgently we would always recommend you do this via one of our direct contact methods; 📞Call: 150 (free of charge) from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or 📲WhatsApp: +44 7305 327 112. 

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly