Menu
AJ4G
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone - change itemisation limit

My Home Phone bill only itemises calls costing more than 50p, there is a link to "Change Itemisation Limit", but this just takes me to the general help page, how do I change the itemisation limit, and is it possible to have all landline calls itemised?

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone - change itemisation limit

Hi AJ4G,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We can send you a fully itemised bill if requested. Unfortunately you cannot change this yourself our customer service team will need to get this arranged for you.

You can either give us a call over the phone on 150/0345 454 1111 or message us on 0753 305 1809.

We can then make sure for the coming months all call are listed. We do have to advise if you are on any call plan that includes local or national calls these will not be listed. Only calls outside of you plan will show on a fully itemised bill.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
AJ4G
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jody

Thank you for the info, but why doesn't the bill just say to call customer services?  I have just wasted time trying to follow the link that implies that I can change it myself?

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us  AJ4G,

Apologies that our link does not advise you to call in to get this changed. We will feed this back to the relevant department to make sure this is updated in the future.

Please give us a call when you have 5 minutes and we can get this arranged for you.

Kind regards Jodi 

0 Kudos