cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home landline

Clippership
Joining in

my phone line not working, completely dead, via wall socket.

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Clippership, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. I have been able to look at our systems and can see you've been in contact with the team about this issue - who have advised that you would need to connect the landline to the hub as per your line being 21CV - the new platform which all customers are being migrated to. From your post I see you still mention the wall socket, in which this wouldn't work. Have you been able to try and connect this to the hub as advised? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I have never been connected to the hub. My wall socket worked perfectly untill about 3 weeks ago, ( Ihave checked my phone elsewhere and it works perfecly )I do not have a cable to connect it to the hub

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

This would have been around the same time that the conversion took place - I know you would have never done this before, as mentioned above - it's a new platform that every customer is being migrated over to. You should have received an adapter in the post around the time of the conversion - just to confirm you didn't receive this? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Confirm , I Never received anything not even a notification this was about to happen.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to confirm some details and get one sent to you. 

Just so you have it - all information relating to the change can be found here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/fibre-phone-faqs

Cheers, 

Ryan.