cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Telephone

ROBCALLY
On our wavelength

Just changed my package and since changing my router to a V5 for 1 gig my BT phone which has caller display keeps showing missed calls up to 15 a day and the times always end in the same minute ie 18:34 / 02:24 : 21:34 and after I reset the router still the same accept the time it displays ie not the same number ie 21:38/ 03:48/ 16:08 always the same minute at the end phoned Virgin but no help at all they keep cutting you off after you have been on the phone for ages passing from pillar to post but no answer I have put this out here to see if anybody can help the phone works fine its just annoying when the screen on the phone keeps displaying the amount of missed calls

8 REPLIES 8

goslow
Alessandro Volta

It's a known issue with the Hub 5 and BT phones. There's a main topic on the forum about it.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Constant-quot-no-number-calls-quot-since-moving-to-I...

Hi @ROBCALLY

Welcome back to the community 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your home phone. Do you have any security camera or other security equipment that uses the landline to make calls to connect? 

Are you able to try another handset to see if the same issue occurs?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

ROBCALLY
On our wavelength

Hi Carley.

No nothing else uses the phone and no I have not got another phone to use I never had this problem

when it was connected to hub 3 no problems with hub 3

Thanks

ROBCALLY
On our wavelength

I Have just seen the link that Goslow has put up thanks Goslow so it looks like no solution just like Virgin we have to hope and hope and hope it gets sorted.

Thanks

Thank you for confirming this @ROBCALLY

This is a known issue and is being investigated by the relevant team and we will hopefully have an update soon. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

ROBCALLY
On our wavelength

I decided to buy a new phone as the BT one was quite old now and i purchased a new Panasonic KX-TDJ323E from Amazon and no missed call notifications now and quite a nice set with quite a lot of functions so problem solved.

Cheers 

Hi @ROBCALLY

Thank you for letting us know that a new Panasonic handset has resolve this issues for you. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

ROBCALLY
On our wavelength

Thanks Carley