Menu
Calnorm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone number

Hi..not sure if safe to put ac number on here but this question is for a friend that has recently changed his package and now has virgin land line. When I did this for him I requested for him to keep his bt number. It’s not yet happened as I thought it would be done after installation. 

have tried to call but it’s just  impossible to get an answer

this is the contact email 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone number

Hello Calnorm

Thanks for posting your landline query on the forums and welcome to the community.

We wouldn't recommend posting any personal or private details over the forums as it is a public platform for the most part. If required we have the option to Private Message forum members to get more sensitive information whilst helping to maintain security.

In regards to your friends number, is the number still active with BT? The number would need to still be active in order for us to arrange the transfer. 

Rob

0 Kudos
Calnorm
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I rang the number and it was still ringing out..

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming that Calnorm, when did your friend last speak to the team in regards to the number transfer? We would also recommend he contact BT to ensure we have contacted them to request the number.

As long as when it is called the number rings it appears to still be active there shouldn't be an issue with transfering the number over.

Rob

0 Kudos