Menu
vji6697
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone not working

We noticed a fault with our home phone yesterday. Checking online showed that there was a fault.

Fault Ref: F008206132

I received an email saying it was fixed and it did work for an hour or so but is now dead again.

The online check says there are no issues and to call.

I call via my mobile and wait and wait and then get cut off.  twice now.

Can someone please look at this

0 Kudos
vji6697
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone not working

I did finally get through.  The agent said she was getting an unknown line status and that she would have to transfer me to 2nd line.

She then said 2nd line are not working, so someone will call me back in 24-48 hours.

I asked for a fault ref number but she could not give me one and she would not take down the previous fault number, just said "if I need it I will ask for it".  So no attempt to look at the prev fault and flag up that the issue has not been fixed.

Could someone here double check ?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi vji6697,

Thanks for posting - I am sorry to hear about the issues with your landline service.

I have checked things from here and it's more than likely that the second line faults team will just arrange for an engineer to come out to your property, I'll be happy to book one in now, rather than having you wait to receive a call back from the team?

Let me know 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos
vji6697
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya 

Can you please book in an engineer.  Any morning will be fine apart from this Saturday.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI vji6697, that is not a problem and we will get you over a private message to get some details and get this booked in for you - Chris 

0 Kudos