Menu
MJW007
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone not working

Over the past week our telephone has not been working intermittently for days. As of Tuesday this week it has not worked at all. I did sign up to register fault to allow my bill to be automatically adjusted for non supply of service.

I assume that this must be a known fault. It is in the TN1 2 area.  Tunbridge Wells

Contacting Virgin to get an update on the problem seems to be impossible. I used the 150 service this morning and as my call was answered having waited for some time, the person at the other end just "dropped" the switch. Service?

Last night I also went onto your web chat. It said that the query had been passed to the team. Over an hour later no reply.

This is all very frustrating and I think that Virgin needs to improve its customer service department

Please will you kindly inform me that you are aware of this fault and when it will be fixed.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone not working

Thanks for posting MJW007, I am sorry for the service you've received and loss of your telephone service.

I have ran some checks from here.  I can see there's maintenance going on in your area today regarding TV/Broadband, but cannot find anything regarding your telephone.  Therefore I feel we need to send a tech.  To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone not working

Hi MJW007

I hope you're happy with our response?  If you need us again, our team and fantastic community members are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos