Menu
nelsonsbodyshop
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone not ringing in

Hi, 

Was using my phone ok today until this afternoon, people were ringing me & the phone lights up & then goes dead, tried different phones & all doing the same. 

I can ring out but no one can ring in, tried ringing with my mobile but goes dead after one ring.

Rang 150 & but cant get through 

Ran a fault test & it says there is some sort of problem 

Can anyone please help??

this same thing happened 2 weeks ago & was told to reboot the box which I have done about 10 times but it’s still not working😡

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone not ringing in

Hi there @nelsonsbodyshop

Welcome back to our Community - I am sorry to understand that you're having issues with your landline again. I have located your account from your previous forum chats with us - there are currently no known area issues in your region and it's been around 6 days since you last rebooted your Hub. 

I can also see that there has been numerous incoming call registered within the last week - I do hope that this means that things have improved since you last contacted us? 

If you are still having issues - please do reboot your Hub when you can first and then pop back with more more information so we can best assist you further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos