Menu
royalal
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone fault

Home phone has had a fault for 10 Days since Virgin engineers worked on next doors supply.(or this could be a coincidence ||) No phone service. Engineer has so far been unable to fix on 3 visits. Now he recommends going from traditional line to an internet phone because replacing  the cable in our garden will be hard work. Now had to move phone location, buy an extension lead, lose use of a hard wired phone upstairs and spend 3 hours unsuccessfully on the phone to Virgin. Now the engineer has also lost our internet. Very poor service from Virgin and I cant let them know . THEY CUT ME OFF AFTER BEING ON THE PHONE FOR OVER 1 HOUR THREE TIMES. PLEASE HELP ||| I hope Virgin monitor these posts.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone fault

Hi royalal,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Really sorry to hear that you are without a working landline currently and now have internet issues. We understand the frustration this is causing. 

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided form your community profile, we have located your account. We can advise that you do have two visit booked for engineers to attend and get to the bottom of what is causing these issue.

You can check the time and dates of these visits here  by signing in to your online Virgin Media account.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate this matter for you.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
royalal
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi, ironically and not surprisingly  the link to check the service visit time and date DOESN'T WORK. Another disappointment from VirginMedia 🤬

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this royalal, 

The link should be working as we have had no reports of any issues with accessing it. I will pop you over a private message so we can confirm the appointment times for you. 

Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi