Menu
3pedro0
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone connection

Recently rejoined Virgin from Talk Talk. Kept the previous number and should have been connected two days ago. Still waiting - cannot find anyone to contact at VM. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Home Phone connection

Hi 3pedro0,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forums! It's great to have you back with us.

Can you please confirm how long you were with Talk Talk for before returning to us? If you were not with them for long, we may have agreed to reactivate your old account with us, rather than open a new one for you. 

Did you have an engineer arranged to reinstall the equipment or a Quickstart set up?

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
3pedro0
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Beth - your email went to junk - now sorted.

I was with Talk Talk for about 5 years having previously been with VM

I was a quickstart install which apart from the phone has gone ok. We moved to this house on 1st Dec and there was already a virgin wall box - hence going with VM. There was never any wi-fi as the place had more cabling than Mission Control. We took all the cabling out apart from the phones - there are phone cables attached to the VM box which I have not touched. I have rebooted the system this morning and it would appear all the lights coming on green - the phone icon flashes green then steady then off.

I have held onto my old number which I have had for the last 44 years.

I do probably do need an engineer to have a look but how do you get one booked?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 3pedro0,

I can help with this. I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos